Thursday 24 November 2016

Review: Soppy: A Love Story

Soppy: A Love StorySoppy: A Love Story by Philippa Rice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the cutest, loveliest little book! I picked it up yesterday and raced through it in one sitting. Then I re-read it to get a better look at all the adorable pictures and catch things I had missed the first time. This is one of those books that you can go back to every once in a while, read a couple pages, laugh, and then put it down again until the next time you need a little pick-me-up.

It reminded me so much of my own relationship with my boyfriend. Honestly some of the conversations they had were almost word for word!! (Especially the blanket snuggling!) I love this piece of art, because that's really what it is - a beautiful testimony to the small but meaningful parts of relationships that make up the whole, lovey-dovey picture.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment