Thursday 17 August 2017

Review: Life in Balance

Life in Balance Life in Balance by Donna Hay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wooooooooooow.

Hats off to Hay's photography team because daaaaaayum the food in this cookbook looks positively divine. I was practically swooning in the bookstore, oooh-ing and ahhh-ing my way through it until I finally gave in to temptation and bought it. I'm a cookbook hoarder through and through.

Although I'm a newbie to the world of Donna Hay, her delicious reputation certainly precedes her so I'm at least familiar with her authority on all things FOOD. Aside from the stunning photography, all of the recipes look to be some of the most interesting and yet decidedly un-complicated ones I've seen in a while, albeit the few obscure ingredients that may pose a challenge to find in a conventional grocery store. The focus is on fresh, vibrant, whole foods, with very little to no refined carbs or sugars to be seen. I can hardly wait to get cooking!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment